Sunday, December 29, 2002

Grandma J home, Grandparents Strong here, I'm at work

Well, my mom went home on Saturday. We had a great time visiting. She even went down to Mesquite to visit Dad's sister.

Taylor and Shaylie made quite a hall. A foldup house, lots of little people, a hand puppet theatre, toys and clothes. Taylor got a digital camera from me, and Shaylie got a T-Ball set. You can never start to young, I feel. ;-)

I got Tonya the knives she asked for and the Special Edition of The Lord of the Rings. It takes a day to watch the whole thing.

Mom got me the hardback edition of Goblet of Fire, now my collection is complete. Tonya got me a beard trimmer and a great mp3 player.

We saw most everyone in Tonya's family over the weekend, except for Mike.

Roger and Pam came last night, Taylor showed them how well that she can read and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment