Thursday, October 16, 2003

Home Alone

I am all alone in St. George. My family is up in Park City at my mother-in-law's time-share condo. I have been very busy at work though. Microsoft came out with 4 patches for windows XP and 5 for windows 2000 so I have been going around getting all the computers patched so that I never (hopefully) have a virus again. In fact, I patched all of my Cedar City computers from home.

The Cubs blew it last night. That was frustrating to watch, although it was not unexpected, the way they lost game six. Baseball isn't as much fun when there is noone to watch it with you.

I miss you Tonya, Taylor, and Shaylie, be safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Did Tonya and the girls get home today?? HYow was your week end, We went out to U. Jerrys today, so just got home about quarter to nine, was a nice day. My aunt isn't doing good, just checked my e mails. Well, my dear got to get to bed, Monday tomorrow ish!!! No, I'm lucky to have a job and can work. Love you much, be safe My love and Prayers. Mom J.

    ReplyDelete