Wednesday, April 21, 2004

More new technology and other stuff

I finally got rid of my brick cell phone. I got a VERY small cell phone (it is almost too small). The nice thing is, it also has text messaging, so I get rid of my pager too! I rewrote my web page that that it can send me text messages. Tonya played with the phone and got it all setup for me, however, we couldn't find a Harry Potter ringtone for it :( Oh well, can't have everything.

I travel up to Salt Lake again tomorrow to go to the DWS WIT conference. So I will miss the dance going on here. I really wanted to take Tonya and go, oh well now we are going to have Taylor's birthday party instead. She is having a sleepover party.

This weekend is pretty busy. Taylor has a soccer game at nine in the morning on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment