Saturday, January 17, 2009

We're not the only ones...

Taylor and I went to see Twilight last night with our friends the Sabaitis girls as a reward for finishing the book. We were really shocked to see that the 7:00 show was SOLD OUT! We must not be the only fanatics in St. George. We hung out at the mall until the 9:30 show. The girls bought matching "We (heart) boys that sparkle" t-shirts. The movie was great! As we were leaving, we saw some boys going into the theater with high-heel shoes, fake lashes, leggings, and boas...they thought it was hilarious and I had to explain that it was because of the midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. The girls couldn't stop giggling. It was a fun night!

3 comments:

  1. Too fun! I am glad to hear that it was sold out..still going strong as it should! Yes...TWILIGHT..the best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how many viewings does THAT make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 8...I'm keeping track on my other blog!

    ReplyDelete