Friday, May 29, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Date/Family Trip

We are making a trip to Salt Lake! We haven't been to Salt Lake as a family for quite a while and now is a great time of year for visits. Plus, mom's computer is not working very well, so I need to get up there anyway! She finally got high-speed internet, so I will get it setup so that she can Skype us and I can fix her computer remotely.

Taylor and I are going to our first ever Pro Soccer Game! We are going to see Real Salt Lake play, plus David Archuleta is going to be singing the National Anthem and performing after the game, so I am sure that will make her happy.

I will hopefully get to visit some real hobby shops and dream about buying things. It will also be good for me to get away from our DVR, I think I have watched "Glee" as many times as Tonya has seen "Twilight"

1 comment:

  1. David Archuleta?!! Can I come! I think he's fabulous! Have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete