Sunday, September 13, 2009

Progress

Well, progress today with Blackberry & Cricket. He was definitely more friendly toward her but still super cautious.

Despite one big growly barking incident (Cricket and BB were both in the bathroom as we were getting ready to leave for church and I guess C was whining too much and BB snapped at her!) Several times during the day, he would come up to sniff her and there was a definite wag of the tail.

Then, later this evening, he was so cute. He started picking up his ball and dropping it about a foot away from Cricket and wait for her to come get it. If she didn't, he would pick it up and drop it again. So funny! It was too dark outside to take a video but if he does it again I'll post it.

Lastly, I had Cricket on my bed while I was sorting some laundry and Bub came in and hopped up onto the bed, laid down as far away from her as possible-with his back to her-and laid down. A far cry from last night when he wouldn't even be in the same room with her without pacing and whining, and definitely would not relax around her.

I have great hope that they will be good friends soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment