Sunday, August 12, 2001

Busy Week Ahead!

This week, we are going to be very busy...Tuesday is Shaylie's Birthday. She will be one year old! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. Wednesday, Taylor and I are heading to her new elementary school to meet her teacher and scope out the new classroom. She is almost as excited about starting school as I am! Thursday is Grandma Dawn's birthday (I won't say how old...) and the whole family is coming in for Chad and Krissy's wedding on Saturday.
The wedding festivities are really taking off starting Friday. We are planning a little b-day party for Shay on Friday morning for the fam, and then that afternoon, we are all heading to the Shakespearean Festival to see Pirates of Penzance.
(You know, in all the times I've been to the festival, I don't think I've ever seen an actual Shakespearean play... oh well). Friday night, all of Chad and Krissy's family are meeting for dinner at the Pasta Factory. Yum! Saturday, we have the rehearsal for the girls...Taylor and Anje are flower girls. And then at 6:00 p.m., the wedding! The reception lasts until 9:30 at the Richardsons and then Sunday morning, Chad and Krissy have invited us to come to a Gift Opening Breakfast.
Monday, then, is Taylor's first official day of school. Whew! Hope we survive! If we do, it should be a blast. See you all there or somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. Hi My Dears, I've been reading all of the going on's in your busy days. Glad to see that you won a little in Mesquite and you had a nice anniversary. A busy week ahead of you, be careful driving from St. George to Cedar. A"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAYLIE"tomorrow, Love you my Sweetie Pie. Taylor, I will be thinking about you next Monday, Love you Sweet Pea. I looked in your office this morning no one at your desk. Love you two. Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete