Thursday, June 20, 2002

Game 7

Last night's game was an old fashioned blow-out. The other team had only 7 players and only one of them could hit it over the infield (And Dakota caught those) One of our players, after the first inning, came up to me and said he was keeping score and said that the score was 13-4 (which I believe).

That was nice because I was the pitcher! I was very nervous about it because I was scared that I wouldn't get the ball in a good position for the kids to hit. Everyone seemed to hit well, even a couple of kids that don't normally hit so I was very happy. The one thing that didn't make me happy was at the top of the second, I kid hit the ball right where it counts and I was down for a minute. Fortunately, I got better at moving after that.

We played three innings since the game went so fast. Taylor went 3-3 and had a pretty good game.

Coach Bair cannot be at the next game, which is the last game of the season, so I am coaching that night. Even Dakota will not be there. Great, first game as a coach and I do not have the star player. Oh well, it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment