Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Hi There!

Hello. It's been a long time since I posted so I thought I should get on and update you all. Taylor as you know is back in school. She loves it! She is having a great time learning math and reading. She is going to be a very good student, I can tell already.

Shaylie is doing very well. She is missing her sister, but she is finding lots of things to do to keep busy. She is speaking more and more clearly every day. I can understand her almost 3/4 of the time. Then I translate to those not used to her babble language. She is such a sweetie.

Yesterday, my grandparents, Clyde and Bertha Heath, came down for a visit. They had some Dr. Appt.'s in Cedar City, so they stopped at my sister's and picked up Anje and brought her down for a visit. It was good to talk to them.

We are missing Scott! I never seem to appreciate how much he does for me until he goes away for a while. He takes care of us so well, it is like missing one of my arms when he is gone. Especially since I woke up sick this morning. I know he would let me take a nap and try to feel better while he watches the girls. I'll just have to save it for when he gets home. Or else, just feel better by then. Hopefully.

Anyway, we are enjoying the cooler weather. We have spent more time out on our new patio lately. It is fun to spend the evenings on the swing and watch the sky get dark.

We hope all of you are well. We think of you often and miss you more. Keep in touch and take care of yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hope this finds you feeling better Tonya. I enjoyed having Scott here for the Week. He is starting for home after class today. Hope Shaylie likes her toy box. Love you all. Gotto eat! Mom has it ready for me. Mon J.

    ReplyDelete