Friday, August 9, 2002

We're back

We are back from our trip. On the 7th, we drove to Mesquite and went swimming there and went to the casio. I gave Tonya her anniversary present. She really liked her ring. We then went to the movie "Signs." It was VERY good. On the 8th, We went to Hoover Dam and Lake Meade. We spent quite a bit of time there. Then we went to the Star Trek experience. It was overpriced, but I guess I needed to see it once, probably won't go again. We ordered pizza to our room and rested.

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    How are you?
    Just out practicing my typing, and wanted to chat.
    Did you know that the pictures of tay's princess party have her birth year and not the current year in the date? Chad pointed it out to me so I though I'd ask
    Glad to see you had a good 10th anniversary! Tonight Em & I were out talking to the "Playground Moms" -- Out of the 6 "PM" only 1 is still married! (well officially 2 if you go by my paperwork -- HeeHee) So I just have to give you two a hardy congratulations on making it work! Love your guts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I havn't been on the computor for awhile. Glad to hear you had a nice anniversary. I was looking for pictures of Taylor going to school. How does it go Taylor?? Well, I best get ready for bed soak my feet, the doctor cut some more toe nail off yesterday. Darn things> You guys take care and Love you Much.
    My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XXXX For my girls

    ReplyDelete