Monday, September 16, 2002

A new Week

Back at the old office. I'm not feeling too good today, but I have to be in since I am setting up a computer for a person that complains constantly to upper management whenever she sees an opportunity, plus I am secretly hoping that I will cough on her and get her sick. She brought her computer in last week and put it down on my nice desk on the glass and put a serious scratch in it. Since my monitor is behind that glass, I get to look at the screen through a wonderful scratch.

In home news, Shaylie got the new Rolie Polie Olie DVD, I think she really likes it. Taylor is doing well in school. Both Taylor and Shaylie had pictures last week. Will pass them out when we get them.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, I'm sorry you have been sick, alot of things going around colds and a stomach thing.
    Did you go to the doctor???
    The carmalite fair was good, a big crowd and I seen Bill Kirts there, he is back in Salt Lake to live I guess, he looks good.
    Glad to hear the girls are doing good. We finally rented a few empty apts but now the lst of Oct. Ive got seven Twobedrooms in SPV to empty, they are buying homes interest so low. I can't blame them but not good for us.
    I don't know if you are trying to call me the computor will ring like a phone when I'm on it but I dont know what to do. Someone put me alot of these pictures on my screen , I think HARRY PORTER.
    Take care my dears, be safe and MY love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XXXX for my girls.

    ReplyDelete