Monday, November 11, 2002

Start of Another Week

MonTues, I hate MonTues! Hopefully things will go okay today. Taylor has been sick for the past couple of days, She tried to go to school, but she had to come home. Tonya is starting to have the same illness.

We are starting to potty-train Shaylie, so far, it has not been successful, although we now know that she has pretty good control as she doesn't go potty until there are no adults in the room.

Tonya is almost done knitting my scarf. It is Gryffindor colors and will look really nice when we go to see Harry Potter this week!

Almost forgot, I now have saddlebags for my bike, so I no longer carry a heavy backpack to work anymore. It is really nice and has great reflective striping.

Going to try and get holiday plans finalized this week.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to say I think you should spend Thanksgiving with Rose! Then Tay & Shay could spend Christmas with Anje in Holden!!!
    The girls haven't ever spent a Christmas together yet and the fact that this year mikerin,chadkrissy,& Anissa will be there, I think it would be fun for tonyascott to be there too!
    An old fashion Strong Christmas at last!!

    ReplyDelete