Sunday, October 27, 2002

Best week of the year

I always love the week after daylight savings. It feels like I am sleeping in even though I am getting up at 5:40. I am pretty happy this week.

Taylor got all her spelling words right this past week. She is now at level 7 reading and only needs to be to 10 by the end of the quarter, she is doin great.

Shaylie is doing well. Tonya bought her a bunch of pizza's, as that is the only food she seems to eat, other than cereal.

Tonya's spider has bit the dust, rain and morning frost have made the legs shrival up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody,

    I was checking in to see if you had pictures from Halloween posted since we really missed not being with you.

    Tonya, your tonyalyn98@yahoo.com email address does not work? I tried to send a note and it bounced back so I thought I would just send a note this way.

    We are really looking forward to seeing you all. Are you going to be up to SLC for Thanksgiving? If you do, stop by Poppa's in Orem. We will be there from Weds through Sun. Hope to see you all then!
    Love,
    Roger/Dad/Papa

    ReplyDelete