Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I love my job!

I had a person call me and say that someone's monitor was broken. She wanted to know what monitor to replace it with. I was nervous at this point, because I felt that the only reason she would ask me this was because it was a special monitor. I asked her if it was a 21-inch monitor. She said, "Yes, but it is a small one." Realizing that this phone conversation could be recorded and used in my firing, I decided to be nice. I asked her, "Is it a 17-inch monitor?" She said, "Oh, yeah." So I had her replace it with one on the 10 17-inch monitors we had in the back room.

If anyone can explain a small 21-inches to me I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, So sorry to hear that you guys have been sick, hope this finds all well again. I finished my Harry Porter books, took them back to the library today after church. Now I have to wait for the 5th on to come out or the next movie.
    Woke up to snow this morning and has been a snowy cold day. I'm going across the street to say the rosary with Father and then just staying in. You guys take care, I had a awful time to get on the internet today. Be safe, stay well and My love to all. Mom J.
    XX For my girls!

    ReplyDelete