Tuesday, January 21, 2003

MonTues

My favorite day of the week! Whenever Monday happens on a Tuesday, strange things tend to happen, so I am expecting a lot of phone calls with weird problems. Will be going to Cedar tomorrow, have to set up several computers there. Will also be setting up about twenty computers in St. George Friday night.

Taylor got two tickets to a Dixie College basketball game. It was to both the girls and boys games, she and I had a fun time.

Shaylie has now used her chair a total of seven times, hopefully we will get that number much higher this week!

It now looks like my next travel time will not be until March.

1 comment:

  1. Hi you guys! Been a long day, waiting for quiting time, the weather has been dreary yesterday and today. Nice talking to you the other nite Scott. Hope you got your birthday card, I will call monday evening. Shaylie keep up the good work on the pottie. Hey, Taylor how did you get the tickets for the games that you and Daddy went to? Well, dinner is ready so best get going. Take care. be safe and Love the four of you much. Mom J. XX For My Girls

    ReplyDelete