Friday, March 28, 2003

New Job!

In case you haven't heard, I am the President Elect for the coming school year at Panorama Elementary! I just got back from my first meeting and I think it is going to be fun (a lot of work) but still fun! I wanted to get involved with some adults again. I am still working in Scouts, but 8-10 year old boys are somewhat lacking in adult conversation skills. I will be attending a Convention at BYU in May (I believe the dates are the 16th & 17th). I will let you all know when I will be up that way!

Meantime, the girls are doing well. We are all over our sicknesses and Taylor is going to play her first soccer game tomorrow! It is at 9:00 am, so we will need to take a blanket I'm sure. Love to you all.

P.S.-- Grandma J. We will look forward to you coming for Taylor's birthday. Everyone is invited! We are having a Hula Hoopla this year, so get ready to Luau! Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment