Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Lots of stuff going on, little of it good

This has been a bad few days. I met up with my family friday night, turns out all the girls were sick, in fact, they still are. We have taken both of them to the doctor, hopefully the medicine will help.

My home computer has again crashed and Microsoft still doesn't have a solution, even though this problem appears to be wide spread. I am reformatting today with an older operating system in hopes that it will stop dying. We lost some recent pictures of the girls, I am VERY upset about that.

A new worker was hired this week. She is the yet another example of the state hiring people that sit in front of a computer 8 hours a day, yet cannot use a computer to save their life. I have had 8 calls from her in two days, most of which to do things that are amazingly simple.

In some happy news, the girls really love their new bunkbeds. And since they are both sick, they are spending A LOT of time in their new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment