Thursday, July 31, 2003

The trip review

I have been very busy at work lately so that is why I haven't put up our updates yet, I needed to get the pictures on before I wrote again. Well, I have finally got the photos up, so first of all, go check them out.

We had a great trip, We went to Idaho for a week to stay with Tonya's Dad and spent a week in Salt Lake with my mom. It was a fun relaxing time. Tonya does a better job describing things, so I will let her.

Still don't have the team pictures yet. Next year, I will have Mike do them, and not do the official pictures, as he did a better (and much faster) job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I finally had a few minutes to get on the computor. Connie finally got back on TuesdaY AND THEN she was sick yesterday so it has been a busy week. After you kids left on Saturday, you can't believe the day I had with people at the door. But I rented three of her units and one of mine so was worth being busy. Mom came home on Saturday late afternoon and we ate left overs for dinner. Went out to Jerry's sunday afternoon because she left her robe and nightie and then stopped at Chuck a rama for dinner. Are you getting
    ready for school Taylor, did you get the teacher you wanted?? Shaylie, have you been swimming, thanks for taking grandma J. to the Planterium I sure enjoyed that.I"m going to take traks down there some Friday and walk around when it gets cooler.
    So thankful that you had a safe and fun vacation and enjoyed your time here, sorry I had to work so much. Take care, be safe and Love the Four of you much. My Love and Prayers, Grandma J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete