Tuesday, July 1, 2003

Oops!

We just got back from an emergency trip to the doctor, but don't worry all is well.

Shaylie, Taylor and friend Misty were out back swimming when Shaylie tried to get out of the pool by herself, but the pool flipped her out onto the cement and she got a big old black and blue gooseegg on the side of her head. I took her into the Doctor to make sure she wasn't concussed or bleeding in her brain, which she wasn't. Thank Goodness!

While we were gone, Misty and Taylor were at Misty's house wrapping presents and making Get Well Cards for her, plus the Doctor gave her a bracelet for being good at the office. So, after all was said and done, Shaylie made out pretty well.

I, on the other hand, was baking lemon bar cookies when the emergency came on, and we rushed out of the house without a thought for turning off the stove. When we got back the oven was beeping and my cookies were burned to a big black crisp. We were lucky that we can't say the same about the house, I suppose. So much for Relief Society treats tonight!

Well, we are leaving for Cedar today to help my sister move into her new ground floor apartment. She needs some help moving the bigger stuff so my brother and husband were volunteered to be the muscle. It's good Karma! We are happy to help!

Happy July!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Shaylie, you have to be careful, My goodness so many accidents to happen to Shaylie.
    Hope you guys had a good 4th, great talking to you Scott. You guys be sure and take the car in for a check over, don't forget the tires. Drive careful and be safe. Getting anxious for your visit. Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete