Monday, September 15, 2003

Life of Fun Continues

It's a Monday. Riding to work this morning I hit a strip of metal and it flattened my tire in about 5 seconds. I didn't even see it and had a terrible time hanking it out. The worst thing is, I just got my bike tuned up last week and it was riding so well. Oh well, the bike shop opens at 8:00, I'll be first in line.

Taylor starts her baseball camp tonight, although I do not know if she will stick with it. There are 95 kids at the camp, and she is the only girl. The only thing I can hope for is that since she be the tallest 7 year old there, she should be ok in the 6-7 year old division. She asked mom to go so that she wouldn't be the only girl there. She was, after all, one of the two best players on her team this past year. We'll see, if she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment