Friday, September 5, 2003

Another long week

I really hate viruses! Ever since we had that virus a couple of weeks ago, we have been mandated to keep all of our microsoft patches up to date. I had to go to every machine that I maintain and download about 35 patches per machine. I finally finished all of my computers in Cedar and St. George on Wednesday, and what comes out Wednesday night!? Another patch. Fortunately, since all the computers where up-to-date, I was able to send that patch out over the network and it installed onto the computers automatically. I thought then that I was done, but now there are patches for other programs we have on our network, and those are not going to be as easy. Oh well, life goes on. Just have to remember, "Job Security."

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My gosh, I havn't been on the computor for awhile and no messages from you guys, except on work. BAH. How goes things, how did your eye check up go?? Did you get new glasses?? How are the girls doing, How goes school??
    I am going to the State Fair with U. Jerry and Terry tonite, I'm excited havn't been there for years, was so hard for Dad with the wheelchair, bless him.
    Going over to say the rosary with Father Kaiser in a few minutes. Guess what, My golf cart got stolen on Friday nite, can you believe it. Anyway, I thought I had lost it for sure saturday morn went down to bring it up and no golf cart, I had park it right by the garage door. Called the police and I bet it wasn't a half an hour and they called me back and said they found it. It was on a trailer about 40th south and 30th east, the trailer was also stolen. So they brought it back to me yesterday afternoon, crazy Huh!!!! Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete