Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Montues, Montues

The dreaded week that starts on a Tuesday. After having one day in ok health, Tonya is back to being sick again. Taylor had nightmares all night, I guess I shouldn't have let her watch Jurassic Park III :(

Taylor went to two birthday parties last week. She broke the pinata at both parties :) (I am expecting big things in baseball this year :cool: )

Shaylie has learned how to back-flip into the lovesac, when it is not all fluffed up. She can't even get into it when I fluff it up. But Taylor is always there to flatten it out for her :P

As always, it is a busy Montues. I setup three computers this morning at the Employment Center. They shampooed the carpets this weekend and you can tell. The smell was overpowering. I have had about 15 calls already this morning for computer issues. I hope that it slows down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment