Thursday, February 19, 2004

Catching up

I forgot to mention some things: Mom, we got the cards (thanks), got the girl scout camp money (big thanks). Tonya is still sick, she went to the doctor yesterday and it was confirmed that she was sick. He gave her some pills and ordered an X-ray of her back. We are hoping that they will do this before our trip, so that she can go without pain. I am a little sick (ok, I am sick, but I am fighting it tooth and nail.)

Roger and Pam are coming through tomorrow, I hope we will be healthy enough to get the house ready and be well enough to be visitable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice to talk to you on whatever nite it was, hope you guys are feeling better. What trip are you taking?????
    Went to a dinner with Gladys last nite, it was nice we were home before nine was tired, had a busy day off, taking care of errands that I can't get done during the week and then of course, I have to run the sale racks at the stores. Ha.
    Been quiet around here so far today, calm before the storm maybe, you never know around here. Take care, be well and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys are ok, see no news on the computer. :( How much do I owe for cookies, will send a check?? I seen on the news last nite they are deliving them. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers. Mom J>

    ReplyDelete