Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lots to do!

I have set up the first few of the new computers, I now only have 26 more to go. :P After that, all the computers that I just replaced will have to be moved into the training room. The computers that are in the training room have to go to the job connection room and the ones in the job connection room have to be erased, inventoried, and sent to surplus. Plus DWS would like it if I had a complete and correct inventory by the 15th. Oh what fun!

Tomorrow a person from the state is coming to talk to us about how we are being effected by House Bill 213, I wish someone would explain how I am being effected by House Bill 109, but as far as I can tell, nobody does.

I have a video conference with the rest of my team in Richfield in a few minutes, I am glad we have the ability to do this now, I hated having the conference on the phone.

Taylor started soccer practice again on Tuesday. I hope it goes better than last year. Same coach, and much of the same team, except we don't have the best player from last year's team. Taylor will have to become that. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am responding on the web site.....
    I will be down on the 26th and 27th.
    Im taking off the 6th of May too...we will have the motel room.
    Haven't heard any more from Mike or Erin for a while they where going to try and come a littlr earlier if possible.
    Love Mom....
    Thanks for the pamplet. and flyer to come.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P You haven't updated for over a month - This tells me either your lives are so boring that you don't want to talk about it or you're too busy to share with us non-busy folks. Love Ya - Just checkin' in to give you a hard time! :laugh:

    ReplyDelete