Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Big Day!

Today (& Last night) is a big day for our oldest daughter Taylor. I don't think I should post particulars on this website for the whole world to see, but it has to do with a particular undergarment for girls... Tay and I went to Wal-Mart last night and as we passed the rack I asked her if any other girls were wearing them in her grade and she practically begged me to let her get one...so we did. I told her that her Dad would likely have a come-apart and she couldn't wait to tell him. He didn't totally freak but he did put his head in his hands for a reflective moment. :satisfied: She was excited to go to school today and we woke up early to do all the primping, manicuring, and pedicuring, etc. She really is turning into a lovely young lady. And it might be a little early, but we can all use a little support wherever we can get it... ;)

Talk to you all again soon! All our love...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Well, it is starting with the girls. Ha No, to be truthful I did notice when I was there at Christmas the time was coming. My lovely young lady and my sweet little girl, always stay as loving and as beautiful as you are today, yesterday and tomorrow. I can just seeScott's face. Ha
    Took Father Kaise to see Andrew today, he gave him a blessing, communion and Blessed his bedroom. He sees snakes, spiders and bugs in there so hope he will get some peace. Poor thing.
    How is things going with the job Scott. Maybe I will call you tonite, I've been praying everything will be ok.
    I ran into the cutest spring dress for Shaylie the other day and also looking for things for Taylor's birthday, anything special sweet pea.
    Best run, going to say the rosary with Father Kaiser. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete