Friday, August 31, 2007

Not much going on...

What can I say?  Even we have slow weeks every decade or so...Scott even had time to paint his train room last night.  James is coming this weekend to finish the trim on the door and then the only thing left to do will be to get air conditioning in there somehow.  (And build shelving for my food storage...eventually.)

Taylor and Shaylie are doing very well in school.  Tay is keeping up with her homework and staying on top of all her stuff.  She is picking up her flute quite well. And she is excited to get Soccer underway.  Shaylie is loving 2nd grade and Girl Scouts is keeping her busy too.  No sports or dance for her this year though.  We're still trying to find her Thing.

I still haven't heard anything about the job I'm hoping for...I keep calling and they've told me that it has been "put on hold" due to "turnovers" and they're looking over applications and I should hear sometime next week.  Only they've been saying that exact thing to me for the past three weeks.  Oh well...I was making myself sick and depressed worrying about it, so I've decided to quit stressing and just take it as it comes.  Hopefully, it will come soon.  I'll post as soon as I know.

Labor Day this weekend...we aren't doing anything...well, except for Scott's train room project....nothing fun though. ;-) Hanging out here...we might try to come up with something interesting.  Maybe a picnic or movie or something.

Next week, I'm playing secretary...I'm going to try to get appointments for the dog, the car, the kids, and the hubby and maybe even me...if I have the strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment