Friday, November 16, 2007

New Phone

We finally gave in and got a phone for the house/girls.  I worried about them not having a way to contact us or emergency.  I can't put the phone number here, but I'm sure we'll be calling those of you who need to know it.  Taylor was thrilled because we were able to get them a Pink Motorola RAZR phone--for free!  Yay!  I'm going to have to make sure she doesn't use up all her minutes, but I don't think I have to worry too much...she's very responsible that way.  Now, I just need to get a new phone so my daughters don't have a nicer phone than I do.  I have to wait until December to upgrade at a discount...patience is a virtue...the other good news is I get a new phone for Christmas!  Yay! 

Everyone is well...we can't believe it is Thanksgiving already.  I'm so not ready for the holidays.  I think we'll be shooting for a simple, streamlined Christmas this year.  My kids already have everything they could possibly need.  I want to focus on serving and giving this year...and every year...but it's hard not to get wrapped up in all the craziness.  I think I'll wait til later in the month to put up stuff too.  We'll see how it goes. 

Love to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment