Saturday, July 19, 2008

Many Thanks!

I wanted to thank everyone who sent me Happy Birthday greetings!  I was very spoiled and had many phone calls, surprises and gifts.  I am grateful to my family and friends for making me feel so special (and less old).  Thanks for everything! 

In other news, Rose is visiting this weekend.  We had a fun time attending Sound of Music at Tuachan.  It is very good!  I would recommend it highly to anyone who can stand the heat.  It was VERY hot!  Shaylie is going to ride up to Holden tomorrow with Grandma J.  And we plan to join her on Wednesday for the 24th celebration in Holden.  And, maybe to Orem to see Dad.  I haven't heard about that yet.  Then, only about one week to get ready for PR and school and everything to follow.  Yikes...time flies but at least we're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment