Monday, March 2, 2009

Week that was, week that will be

In needing to write down everything that is going on, here we go.  I found out I have another state building, in Snow Canyon State Park, it is really pretty there, but like all DNR sites, have little to no money so they get upset when I tell them they need to buy something to make what they have work.  Oh well.  Then DNR at Sand Hollow State Park got a new copier that, of course, will not connect to the state network, but I figured it out and got it working. Then on Thursday, the guy that did the other half of the state buildings in St. George retired, so now I am alone here in Washington county, the Cedar City guy says he will take over the work, hope so.

This week the stake wants me to go around to all the wards and figure out which machines need more memory (which is all of them), what type they need, and get it ordered. I love how my church calling is SOOOO different than my job.  I have a new found respect for mothers with new-borns getting called to the nursery. Then I need to fix some people's computers and a couple of family member computers (one of which is the ten year old dinosaur that I call my own, bet you didn't know a computer could work for ten years) Plus at work I need to install at least 25 computers and then get to work on surplusing 100+ machines.

Then there are soccer practices and Shaylie's first soccer game and a train show in Ogden.  Just address all mail to me at the local mental institution. :-)  Will write again if I make it through.

1 comment:

  1. Its just because you are so talented in what you do.....we (family) really do appreciate all you do.........

    ReplyDelete