Friday, March 20, 2009

More Fun at Zion!

Our Break continues with another fun trip to Zion Canyon. We had such fun hiking and finding letter boxes. The girls were so excited to actually find the hidden treasures...and so was I!! Unfortunately, we did have a little trauma at the hotel last night...Taylor broke her nose...at least I think she did. I don't have any pictures of her in my slide show, but she's taken a few with her camera so I'll have to have her post them. Her nose is red and scabbed and she has deep dark bruises under her eyes. She was swimming in the hotel pool and rammed her face into the bottom of the pool. She's handling it very well and you can see she was in good spirits or our morning hike. Hope you enjoy the slide show!











Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Zion Spring Break 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Hope this goes through, not having very good luck on my computer.
    Sounds like a good time in Zion, Taylor, hope you are doing better, WOW that
    must have hurt. I'm going to see if this will go. Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adventure! Thanks for sharing. Sorry about the "souvenir" that Taylor brought home, but it looks like that will be overshadowed by everyone's memories of another great adventure.

    It reminds me of some of the great adventures that we all used to have.

    Best wishes in your future adventures.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete