Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy April!

April Fools' Day was almost uneventful...I was thinking I would get away without any pranks, until I got into bed last night and discovered that Shaylie had Short-sheeted my bed! Usually Scott is the first one in bed, but last night I beat him and so I was the lucky one!! Shaylie was pretty excited this morning when I told her she got me! I think she'd been planning it for a while. Little stinker!

April is also Taylor's Birthday Month....she will be 13 this year.....I can't believe it! An actual TEENAGER...I hope we all survive it. ;) Seriously though, I am not dreading it at all. She is such a great girl...we love everything about her...and these coming years are going to be so much fun. I'm more worried about me than her...just hope I don't make too many mistakes! I think both our girls will grow up to be Awesome despite their parents involvement.

Soccer is still in full swing...we have games pretty much every Saturday until the middle of May...so if you're interested in coming down and checking out some of the crazy soccer action, you won't be sorry! 70 and sunny by the weekend....it beats snow anyday of the week!

Let's see what other news...Scott's still excited about his T-trak modules...He's getting written up in another paper about his work...the lady who invented the T-trak has asked Scott to write up an article for her monthly newsletter. So more kudos to him!

The annual Kite Festival is coming up and I think they are setting up trains there too. Not to mention the girls always love this event.

I'm busy, busy, with work, camp, soccer, life! Can't wait for summer...only two short months away and I'm trying to keep a very positive attitude about the future. I'm looking at some options but no decisions made as of yet.

Hope everything is great wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Happy April to you too! Shaylie got you good. I was lucky and got away with being prank free!

    ReplyDelete