Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick Day

Everybody's home today...except Scott who is at work but at least still in town. He was supposed to go up north to a meeting but the snow changed those plans. Shaylie came down with a fever last night and seems a bit better today. She had a 101.2 last night 100.1 at last check. She's sleeping a lot and feels generally miserable. Taylor has a mystery illness. She doesn't have a fever but she keeps throwing up. She went to school yesterday to make up a test, but was feeling too poorly to go today. I sure hope they both get better soon. It's no fun being sick.
I am also starting to feel kind of yucky, but I don't know if it's sympathy pains or if I'm really feeling it. I'll know if I get a fever or start losing my lunch, I suppose. I don't know if all this has anything to do with the dreaded Hiny Virus but we're just treating like another sick day around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment