Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Sickie!

Scott has been down with the flu for the past couple days. So far, the only one who has escaped is me. Unfortunately, I have already had 4 days off taking care of the girls, but better I miss work than Scott. He is on the mend, but he has had a temp as high as 101 and spent a whole night in the bathroom trying to get rid off all the food he'd eaten in the past week. He's now getting a kind of cough...which I hope is not turning into pneumonia as has happened with some of my friends. It's been a nasty year for bugs. Maybe it's good that we are getting it over with so we can enjoy the holidays (knock on wood). I think it will be remarkable if I don't get sick next, but then I already think it's remarkable that I haven't been yet. Hopefully my luck will hold! If only I could resist the Halloween candy as well as I've been resisting the flu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment