Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All I Want For Christmas

Every year, my wonderful family calls and asks me for ideas for gifts for the girls and for ourselves. This year, I've decided to post some things that I've heard the girls mention or that they've asked for or that I think they would like. The downside of this is that I am giving away all my ideas, but the upside is that it will hopefully make shopping a bit easier for you!

Shaylie: DSi (or money towards one), Crayola Color Wonder Magic Light Set, Littlest Pet Shop LPSO Pet--these are the giant LPS toys that have a computer code, DS Games: MySims Agents or Harry Potter, Books.

Taylor: The only thing I'm really recommending for Taylor this year is Cash or Gift Cards. She has mentioned wanting a new clip-on ponytail and rollerblades...or money to fix up her motor scooter, as well. She is very hard to shop for so if anyone else has good ideas...maybe you should let me know. :) She would also like anything to do with decorating her room...but don't ask me what she wants. ??

Scott's super easy to buy for usually. My trouble is knowing where to stop. If you need ideas...look at any hobby shop, ThinkGeek, or the Tech section of any store. He could also use tools for his train room...he's mentioned a jigsaw or scroll saw, but I don't even know what those are exactly.

As for me, Dear Santa Claus...I need new earphones (not earbuds), anything to replace my old kitchen stuff most of which I've had since I got married, and world peace. Unfortunately, the nook that I really want is not available until January

And of course we always love games (Pictionary Man and The Things Game look fun! or Wii games are faves too! And I'm in love with Bananagrams since Erin got me addicted!)

Hope this helps! And I hope you know the best gifts are just knowing that you love us and having you in our lives!

Do me a favor please....comment with your wish lists too so we can have fun shopping for your ideas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment