Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yea!!!!!!

Tonya was going to the store and she asked if I needed anything, I told her 34" waist shorts and she brought them home. I was very nervous to try them on as the last time I could wear shorts that size was my senior year of high school, but shockingly, they were loose around the waist and they were not tight anywhere! I am almost to my goal of 32" waist (which I think I could wear when I was at St. Vincent's elementary school) Very happy day! Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels, so this should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Congratulations Scott, but don't lose anymore, I thought you were pretty thin in your face and other places when you were up here to the train show in Ogden. That's the only thing wrong with losing weight your clothes don't fit anymore.
    I went to the Knights of Colunbus fish fry last nite and then over to Stations, going to be a busy week for us Catholic's. Did the girls get new easter outfits, I couldn't find anything I liked and what I did like was to expensive so will just wear what I have in the closet. My gosh, clothes are expensive.
    Not much else going on, had two lease signings today and will have four more between now and the 1st. Rent is starting up again and move outs, guess I shouldn't complain, its job security. But I get tired more quickly now.
    Take care and I Love you guys, A Happy Easter. Mom J. xxxx

    ReplyDelete