Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ogden Train Show

I attended the Ogden Train Show.  It was a great time.  We had a LOT of people come and look at our layout. The highlight of the show, however, was the DDa40X that is parked outside. It is the largest diesel train engine ever built, and I got to sit in the cab! That was a big thrill for me! To see all of the pictures from the show, click here. My mom and my cousin with her new baby were able to attend. Hopefully, for the show in November, I can get the whole family together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Loved the pictures of the train show. It was great I was surprised with all the people that were there, didn't know that many people were crazy for trains like my son. Ha
    Grandma is still having problems with her blood pressure, don't know what is going on but gets a little tiring.
    Just came in from showing, pretty nice day, yesterday it rained, snowed and hail and then the sun would shine for awhile, crazy day.
    I've got about eight lease signings next weekend and to the 1st of April so will be a busy week with paperwork.
    Had to run and show again, such a pretty day.
    You guys take care and Love you Four.
    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete