Wednesday, October 9, 2002

Hello

I am working in Cedar City today, as I normally do on Wednesday's. Taylor last night did a great job reading, she brings home books every night that are of advancing difficulty. Last night she got through a level six book and did a great job. We also studied spelling words and she was able to handle them well.

Shaylie is getting more and more understandable. It is really fun to watch her play with Taylor.

Tonya's back is still hurting. She had been getting better, but she unfortunately one night wasn't thinking and lifted up Taylor. Her back has hurt since.

Hockey season starts tonight. With the Diamondbacks out in baseball, it is back to cheering for the Avs and Coyotes (and of course the Grizzlies)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about Tonya's back...Mom said the girls pictures were cute and I said "School Pictures!!!!!......ah it would be nice to see them ....Ill look on the website to see them and oh!! my!! to my dismay they weren't there....This is my plea to have my talented son-in-law or my terrific daughter, to put them on the web so we can see how cute our gkids are.....love you all.....grmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, So sorry to hear about your back my dear, you have to remember not to lift, easier said than done.I'm anxious to see school pictures to, Had a busy day today, had to be at the dentist at ten after eight, so was running all day. Did Aunt Roxy's adoration from three to four thirty. My dear freind at St. Joseph Villa is not doing good, that is Gladys Diaz mother. I stopped to see her today, the family met with the hospice nurses yesterday, she is 87 years old, so hope and pray she doen't suffer. Went up and put a birthday balloon on Dad's site at the cemetery on Tuesday nite for his birthday on Sunday, I will go up again on Sunday. So Hard!!!
    Tonya, please, take care of that back, feel so bad for you, it is not fun to have a backache. Be safe my dears and My love and Prayers, Mom J. XXXX For my girls Love ya

    ReplyDelete