Tuesday, October 22, 2002

What a start to the week!

I drove to Salt Lake City for a one hour meeting that was held on Monday. The governor's chief-of-staff brought along several people to try and explain to us why the things that the State CIO that were wrong weren't so bad, in fact, we should be thankful that he was able to get the people that he did. As per typical politcs, it was a load of crap. Then the CIO got up and apologized for us being mad at him, I loved that, must of been a slip, but right after he apologized, he stuck his tongue in his cheek. In the end, people asked questions and did not get good answers. All I can say is, at least I get travel reimbursement for it.

In better news, Taylor and I went to a fair at the Mall parking lot on Saturday, we stayed for about seven hours. She rode everything at least 5 times. One nice ride operator let me ride with Taylor on the Ferris Wheel. Then we ate at a chinese place, which is our favorite food.

Just for information, Taylor's spelling words this week are: be, red, ride, night, friend.

2 comments:

  1. Tonya
    The Super Sat. is this Sat ...Nisa is coming up let me know if yu want to make a nativity set out of wood.......Its pretty cute....call today

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any one else wants to come I have three and we can cut more....let me know.. Mom Dawn

    ReplyDelete