Wednesday, April 16, 2003

At the Salt Palace

I am sitting in the Salt Palace right now sending this entry. I am on my laptop, they have wireless access points throughout the building so anywhere you go you can be connected. I have noticed that I have one of the bigger laptops around, so that makes me happy, although some people like smaller ones. I rode Trax up to the Salt Palace. Tonight is the Huey Lewis and the News concert, that is going to be fun. Thanks to Doug and Lance making me go to the conference on a day when the entertain is a concert of a band I like. Hope everyone is doing well at home. E ya later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Honey! I hope you enjoy the concert tonight. We are missing you. Take care and drive home safely tomorrow. Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Should I bring my swim suit or can I go in the club with you guys?? I had a nice Easter, went to ten o'clock mass then to the cemetery and then up to Roy. We had a great meal, played some games and I was home a little before seven. Went by myself because Mom wasn't feeling good but I had an enjoyable day.
    Getting anxious to see you guys again. See you Friday. Love Ya,
    Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete