Wednesday, April 9, 2003

Just Checking In!

Nothing really new to report. Our big excitement these days is the release of the DVD: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It comes out April 11th and both Taylor and Scott are counting down the days. Shaylie and I are working on potty training. I just saw a report on the news the other day that said it is better to wait until the child is a little older before beginning, so I guess I had that right after all. Even with an older child, however, it is no picnic. I must have cleaned up 6 accidents yesterday! But we'll get the hang of it eventually. I'm giving her until she's in school before I panic.

We are looking forward to Taylor's 7th birthday. Of course, all friends and family are invited to our LUAU on April 26. The day will be very busy as Taylor has a soccer game that day and we will be going to the annual Dixie Escalante Kite Festival in addition to having her friends over for a party. Hopefully, we'll sneak a nap in sometime that day too. Grandma J is coming down for sure that weekend, too!

Well, it's time for a potty break so I better sign off. Love to everyone! Talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment