Friday, April 11, 2003

Exposed!

Taylor and Shaylie had a little friend over to play yesterday and her mom called me this morning to tell me that she has broken out with chicken pox. I think both my girls are covered since they have had the vaccination, but I have never had it and Scott thinks I should be worried.

I'm not too worried because I figure if I get it and die, it will solve a lot of my other problems....no more back pain, no more dieting, no more stress about potty training or finances. Gotta look on the bright side, right? Anyway, I guess we'll see...the thing now is to not psyche myself out. I can already feel myself itching. This kind of reeks.

In other news, Scott was the first one to buy the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVD last night at Wal-mart. He followed the guy from the stockroom with the pallette of DVD and snatched one up at 11:53. Depending on how strict the other stores were about the midnight deadline, he may have been the first one in the state to buy it. Who knows? We tried to watch it last night too, but about 1:00 in the morning we were both sleeping more than watching so we bagged it. Today for sure though. We still haven't seen the deleted scenes, so I can't wait.

Well, we'll chat again later...

1 comment:

  1. If I remember correctly, when Chad and ANissa had chicken pox you were tested and the Dr. said you had a natural immunity to the pox.
    THere is more than one strain though. Chad had them twice and Anissa a few. You have been exposed alot. Never did get them unless you did and that is why you had the immunes in your blood. Just thought it would put your mind to rest a little. Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete