Monday, August 25, 2003

Here we are again

Another week has passed. On Thursday and Friday, I went to Salt Lake for our annual WIT conference (that's all the computer people at DWS). After the conference, we had our annual softball game, which is usually won by the programmers, however, this year, WE BEAT THE PROGRAMMER'S. I had a pretty good performance too. I had a double and two singles, with 2 rbi's. I also got to play my good position, 1st base and did pretty well there too, although I did accidently trip one guy (hey it was a small base)

Over the weekend, I went around to every computer in my St. George DWS building and got them all up to date with windowsupdate patches. Today, I am hoping to do all the outreach computers and health machines. By the end of the week, I want to have everything up to date.

Taylor and Shaylie have developed a new habit (that we will have to break) They wake up in the middle of the night, wake us up to tell us that they are scared, and then go and sleep on the couch. We will have to cure them of this one in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment