Monday, December 8, 2003

A big week

We have a lot of things to do this week. I am setting up 36 computers this week for people. I have also setup zen to run differently. Also, I am setting up the computers using a new technique and new software, so this could be interesting.

We also are packing up the house. The Elder's quorum is coming on Friday to move all of our furniture into the garage, and on Saturday, Tonya's relatives are coming down to help us rip up the carpet and paint. The new carpet gets put in on Wednesday of next week.

Shaylie has her dance recital on Saturday. To make me nervous, I don't know if she knows any of the dances. That is usually cute, going to recital's and seeing kids not know what to do, but this time, IT IS MY CHILD. I am going to be a nervous wreck. And to make matters worse, everyone will be here for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Wish I could be there for Shaylie's dance recital. Sounds like things are on schedule for the new carpet. Did the girls like there coats??? Hope all are feeling good, this flu bug is pretty bad I guess. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, MOm J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete