Monday, December 1, 2003

Back to Work

Here I am sitting in my office again. Had a pretty good weekend, but had allergy's all weekend. Hoping for a phone call saying that my laptop has arrived. I am working on setting up all new ZEN setups for computers, hopefully I will have them done by the end of the week.

I have my winter LAN meeting in Salt Lake on Wednesday. The weather is supposed to be good here, I hope it is good up there for travel.

Shaylie is somewhat under the weather. She had a hard time last night.

Tonya is now a goth :D She was experimenting with hair color over the weekend, trying to get it red. It did turn red ;), unfortunately, it was close to Ronald McDonald Red, so they dyed it very dark to get out that color. So now, she almost has black hair. Will update more later on that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, See you tomorrow Scott. I just read your note, how is Shaylie?? Don't fool around with this flu, take her in to the doctor right away. I know you will but just have to be a grandma, Takecare besafe and my love and prayers to all. Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got home from the hospital about ten last nite, Andy was in surgery for six hours and we didn't get to see him till around nine. His color was good, alot of stuff on him, he was resting, he had a rough day. Gladys stayed up there last nite, today she stayed home and will go up tomorrow.
    How is Shaylie doing, sure hope better, Did the girls like their coats??? How was your dinner Scott??
    Well, going to get ready for bed and read, I'm tired tonite, didn't sleep to good last nite and then when I did I could see Dad in that hospital bed. Guess that picture will never leave my mind.
    Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete