Sunday, May 9, 2004

A busy week ahead

We are going to have a very busy week. Tonya is leaving for Provo on Thursday for her PTA Convention. She will be gone until Saturday evening.

Shaylie has dance on Tuesday, as usual.

Taylor is the busy one, although she has to be very good to get to be able to do it all, as she is grounded. Monday and Tuesday, there is a dance clinic for all new students who want to get into dance, and we feel she needs to get into dance. Her last soccer game is on Saturday, so if she gets to go, she will have to practice on Tuesday. Tuesday is going to be a mess. Thursday is the tryout for dance, so she will have to practice the routine Wednesday night.

I have about 70 computers to surplus. Unfortunately, it takes about 90 minutes to erase the computer, then I have to fill out a form for each one, and then hope the surplus truck shows up before people start complaining about all the computers lying around. I also have to update all of my servers to Novell 6.5 by the end of the month. However, no one has made up instructions on how to do it yet, so I guess I get to do it. And then, the imaging server needs to be swapped out, which should take at least one whole night. This is going to be fun.

And lastly, I will try and get all the pictures of the past couple of weeks online. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment