Sunday, May 23, 2004

Our website is back up

We have been having a hard time getting into our web site, so now that I can get in, I had better do an update. Taylor had her first baseball game on Saturday. The kids hit well, and they seemed to understand playing defense. The kids handled the ball pretty well, and Taylor hit the ball hard.

Taylor is done with school for the year. Friday was her last day. She is very sad that the year is over.

Shaylie is done with dance for the summer. Next year, both Shaylie and Taylor will be taking dance classes, although not at the same time. Starting next month, both Taylor and Shaylie will be taking swim lessons at the city pool over by Dixie High School.

In work news, I no longer have to travel to Cedar City :) Lance and Ryan have taken over the site, giving me more time to get things done. We also upgraded the imaging server to a machine that has over a TERRABYTE of Hard Disk Space! I have to finish upgrading servers to 6.5 this week, and then finish the surplusing of computers and then my life should be easy for a week or two :)

Tonya had her first PTA meeting as President, it went well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi My Dear Ones,
    Glad to see something on your page, I was getting worried. Did you pass into 3rd grade Taylor???? Glad to hear baseball is going strong now, fun, fun. Glad to hear both the girls are going to take swimming lessons.
    Mom and I went out for dinner, went to a healing service at the church at three and then went out to eat. I also went out for breakfast after mass this morning with the Vincintino's was fun.
    I've got to go to the cemetary one nite this week to put up flowers for Dad. I'm going to the mass at nine on Memorial Day up there. Also, this Friday I'm going to Wendover with Gladys, her sister and another gal, will be fun.
    Looking forward to getting away for a day.
    Glad to hear that the PTA is going ok for you Tonya, I knew it would be fine with you heading it, knew you could do and would do a good job.
    My Love to four of my favorite people. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete