Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas week

Finished another whirlwind week. Taylor had her Christmas choir concert this week, Taylor and Shaylie had their Christmas Dance Recital, and Tonya and Taylor had their performances in the Christmas program this weekend in church. I had the other western region LAN guys down and we set up a new server for my buildings. Also had a server fail at the health building, but I amazingly got that server running after much work.

This week will be much calmer, as I won't have as much to do, however I am going to try and finish off the novell servers (the new ones are REALLY FAST). Hopefully things will go well this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Will see you tomorrow. Going to seven thirty mass and take off from church. Hopefully, the weather will be ok, sounds like it is just going to be cold.
    SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!
    Going to water class tonite and then will load the car, I'm coming in loaded. Ha
    See you soon. Love Ya
    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Hope and Pray that your year is Healthy, happy and Blessed.
    Guess you guys must be up in Cedar, no lites on the computor. Hope you had a good time.
    Thanks for the great Christmas and everything you gave me.
    I went to mass at nine and now I think I will get up a puzzle to do. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls, miss my bed partner.

    ReplyDelete