Monday, December 13, 2004

Hello again

Long time no read. Wow, what a week we have had. Quite the whirlwind tour. Tuesday was our usual hectic night, with Choir, Painting class for Taylor, Dance for Shaylie, Achievment Days for Taylor, the Dance for Taylor. Wednesday I had my first visits meeting in the Elder's Quorum meeting. Unfortunately, Taylor had a concert performance that night so I had to miss that. However, We bought a DVD of that performance and I am becoming very good at manipulating digital video, so you all (and me) may see it soon. Thursday night was Girl Scouts and a PTA school-wide meeting. Tonya had planned for over 150 people to come as they had been advertising it and sending home flyers with the children. I had just barely walked into the house from getting the all the girls to girl scouts when Tonya called and asked me to come to the PTA meeting so that she would have enough people to vote. Turns out only 11 people showed up for the meeting. :hithead: (Thank you for your support) I was thinking of going in there and making a motion to pay Tonya a salary for her work (I figured with so few people there, that would be easy)

Friday, I dropped the kids off with Anissa and Tonya and I went to the temple, it was ward temple night. Afterwards we went to the Saibitis's for desert. It was a fun evening.

Saturday, we went up to Cedar because Roger and Pam where there. We went out to Lunch, then we went Bowling, then to the Light Parade, then everyone else went to a play at the school and I volunteered to stay and watch the kids.

Sunday, we now have church from 9-12 then we had choir practice at 4:15, at 4:45 the Stake Council finally set me apart as 2nd Counselor, at 5:00 Tonya and Taylor had Duet singing practice, and at 5:15 we had a meeting with the new bishop.

I am sure glad to be on a new week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Made me tired just reading how busy a week you had. I will be there on Thursday, will leave about eight or eight thirty, going to seven thirty mass and then will take off. Sounds like the weather is going to be ok.
    Went to the Christmas party with the Vincentino's last nite, was fun and alot of good food, they furnished the meat and then everyone brought something to share.
    Mom had a doctor appointment on Monday, took for blood work on Thrusday morning early before nine and Then Friday she had her mamagram so I was working all my things around her appointments.
    Not much going on today, will talk when I see you guys, getting anxious. Can't wait.
    My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete