Saturday, December 4, 2004

Fun Friday

We were so proud of our girls yesterday! They both performed brilliantly. First Taylor sang with her school chorus at the Dickens Festival. They sang some very cute fun songs. It is a large group and they were on a very small stage so most of the kids were hidden....and of course, Taylor was in the back so she kept standing up on her tip toes so we could see her beautiful face above the crowd. She really was having a good time. We came back to the Festival later in the day to see both girls dance with the Desert Edge Dance Company. Shaylie danced so well! She was in the front and center and she followed along perfectly. I was taping the dances though, and my tape ran out in the middle of the second dance...I was sad. :angry: I quickly rewound the tape to a less significant section and taped over some stuff when Taylor danced. Taylor was very very good. I was impressed with her. I think if she sticks with it, she could be a very talented dancer. She is becoming more and more graceful as she practices. It makes a mother proud....and a daddy too. After the dances, the girls each got a rose from Anje and I gave them a ribbon that said "Dancing Star"...It was a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my four favorite people. How goes everything down there, must be busy, no more news. I will be coming on Thursday the 23rd and come home on Monday. I sure hope the weather holds until I get back home. Going to stop and have the tires and etc checked on the car on this coming Friday. Had the oil and had to have it checked for my license in Oct. and everything was fine.
    Getting anxious to see everyone and get away from Sandpiper for a few days.
    Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XXXX For my girls

    ReplyDelete