Friday, February 4, 2005

Pixy's Pixy's everywhere

Well actually it is PXE, but for me it is really cool. It allows me to erase and redo a computer without bringing all my equipment with me. The server is now the imager and PXE allows me to boot to the server without any special equipment. It is making my job just a little easier.

Unfotunately, it looks as though they are going to try and do IT consolidation. The bill is before the house and it doesn't look good. Figures, just get my job going great and now everything may change. Hopefully it just gets tabled.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, The check is in the mail for the cookies Taylor, I was nursing a cold all last week and my mind still isn't working great. It was a long week, never took any time off but the days were long. I won't take a sick day as a vacation day unless I can't get out of bed, raw deal.... :angry: On Friday I went and got a perm and came home, I didn;t have a voice so was good it was my day off. Went to mass at ten and then went to breakfast with Gladis. Mom didn't go to mass this week or last week, she gets sick.
    Uncle Jerry got his house broke into last week, they broke the door downstairs in that window well thing. Took his new DVD player and his jewelry. Darn People, nothing is safe any more and you can't trust anyone. Last Saturday, I had this guy come and look in the rain so put him on the cart, I thought if I'm getting wet so are you. Anyway, he made me nervous, said "Are you the only one in the office". Like I told Verl, I let him in the units and stood right at the door with it open. You never know who stops at this office anymore.
    How are my girls doing, watch for your valentine cards. Take care my dears and love you guys much. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete